Tuesday 12 October 2010

MUET Exam

Today was our school MUET exam.
That only can say is my class,6RK1 and some student from other class,6RK2 only.
Because we are separate into different group.

This was the 1st time I take for the MUET exam
Quite panic with it, but now, all was over^^

What luckily is, I am in the first session.
Listen to my K-mum say, my paper will more easy if compare with other group.
And that was true.

Pity to the 2nd session student.
All of them are my friend.
Feel very sad when listen them say about it.
But now what can we do?
Just accept it lo....Haiz

Try your best in the next paper.
I bless you here.
And hope that the god will stand with you all
Bless you all...
Gambateh, my friend....
Cheer up please!

Although some of the luckily students are happy with the easily question.
But please take care of your friend.
They are sad. They need some help i think.
Now is the time to take care of them.
And sure, try your best too during next paper.
Sure, I will too.

Let us Gambateh together...Cheer Up, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment