Sunday 21 November 2010

Penang Bridge Marathon 2010

Today was Penang Bridge Marathon 2010
I took part in the event

What unluckly is
It was rain....=.=
Then we all become 落湯鷄lo....Pity nia!

so now, I sick allready....T^T

Then i think about it
"What is the point I took part in the event"=.=
Coko marks? Or can show off to other I run along the Penang Bridge?=.=

But it quite a nice experient lo....
Proud of I am Penang people lo...LoL

Then i din't sleep for whole day....
Only sleep after I back from the run
That time, the clock show out that already 12.30noon++....=.=

And until now, my leg was very pain
And i am so tired too....T.T
And also sick jor...>.<

However, it was over.....Yeah
But my sick still not over yet...=.=

Suak, I go to sleep....
Bye-bye....
(Today was the most earliest day I go to bed and sleep.)

No comments:

Post a Comment