Monday 16 August 2010

K-Mum's Birthday

Today, was my K-mum's birthday.
It was also the Chinese Valentine's Day(七夕情人節).
At here, I want to wish her have a very very very nice and sweet day during the special day for her.

I want to thanks a lot to her because she was teaching me English when I am form 3.
Although that the class was not very formal, but she has teaching me oral and vocabulary.
Until now, my English still not so good, but compared with before, i was improved.

And what I want to tell is, she also share out her love to both of us Kai Zai and Kai Lui.
She always gave a lot of love for us, give us feel warmly and happily.

This year, during our birthday, we are growing up one year old and she was growing older a year.
But, we still will love her always whatever she was old.

Do you like that present that we gift you? That are the memory that we passing before.
Do you like that card we made for you? Do you fell it meaningful? But I think so...Haha

So K-mum, wish you a have very happy birthday.
And keep beauty always and young.

We will love you always. Make sure you don't forget us this Kai Zai Kai Lui.

Here is the song sing for you:
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to K-mum...
Happy Birthday to you...^^

This was the first time I update my blog in English.
Maybe it is full of the grammar mistake. But i already try my best.
That is because I don't want my K-mum fell disappointed during her birthday and to show that I already try to improve my English until now and never give up.

2 comments: