Saturday 31 October 2015

Return Of The Cuckoo 十月初五的月光

I just introduce the movie "Our Times" (我的少女时代) few days ago. Now, i would like to introduce another nice movie with you guys here.

The movie is "Return Of The Cuckoo" (十月初五的月光 / 澳门街)
*Coming soon 12 Nov 2015

This movie can say that end story of the TVB drama on year 2000 also called "Return Of The Cuckoo". Yes, this movie is talking about the love story of the main characters after 15 years old! The 15 years old is very long for us, it may happened a lot of things in out life within the year. I can'
to wait to watch the movie already!!! 

I watched and like the drama when I was in primary school! Yes, now I already in university for last year already.  LoL... Time fly~~~LoL

It was a very touch and nice drama in the years. I hope that this movie wont make me disappointed because the drama is too nice before. I have high aspect toward the movie. Hope it can bring a lot of surprise for the audiences. 

Actually the GSC Movie have special early bird show, but it cost RM35.00. So at the end I give up on it. I rather to wait for 2 weeks when it is officially show. LOL 

This is the poster of the movie! Look nice and warm right? haha

This is the poster of the drama year 2000. Really long long time ago haha

 This is what i mentioned before. RM35 special show package details...LoL

Here is some of the trailer of the movie. 






Arghhhh I already can't wait for the day already!!! Will i cry after watch it? haha
Try to support ya. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment